Rhinoleather's black winter motorbike gloves made from Premium Leather Cowhide features with reinforced palm and zip pockets for small personal belongings. These motorcycle gloves will protect from rain by the cover sits while riding motorcycle in Australia.
- Black full finger gauntlet gloves made from Premium Leather Cowhide
- Extended cuff goes over your jacket sleeve
- Fully lined, also features a reinforced palm and zip pockets on both gloves for small personal belongings
- Rain cover sits neatly in zip pocket
- Adjustable wrist with elasticized band and Velcro adjustable strap
Postage is FREE anywhere in Australia (includes tracking)
Registered and Express Post also available
To find the right fit get a tape measure, and using your right hand, place the tape measure under your palm and measure from the index finger to the pinkie finger.
If your measurement falls in-between two sizes, always try the larger size first.
|Glove Size||Width of Palm (cm)|
DON'T FORGET- leather motorcycle gloves stretch after they have broken in!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- We ship all orders for FREE anywhere in Australia using Australia Post or a range of couriers. All orders over $30 are provided with a tracking number.
- Your order will be shipped from our warehouse located in Sydney.
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days of receiving payment. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on Public holidays will be processed within 1-2 business days after the order is placed.
- Payments made via bank deposit may take a 1-2 days to clear and goods will be shipped after payment is received.
- Postal delivery times can vary from 1-3 working days for metropolitan areas to 7-10 working days for rural areas.
- We do also offer Registered Mail and Express Mail at checkout.
We regularly ship items to US, UK, NZ, Europe and even sent items as far as Iceland, Greece & Israel.
- Our prices are stated in AU Dollars. For exchange rates we recommend to use a Currency Converter.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on country and size/weight of item. We use a combination of Australia Post and international couriers to give you the best rate possible. Contact us if you have any questions.
International Buyers – Please Note : Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying
Delivery of the gloves was fast and they seem to be good value for money with free shipping. The only comment i would make is go for the next size up as i had to exchange mine as they were too tight. Yes, I would buy from them again as they were more than helpful.
The ordering and delivery is quick and efficient: tracking advise as good. The gloves are a gift, so I can only comment that they look very good quality and construction. Good company to del with.
I bought these as a birthday present for my dad as he decided it was time to upgrade his Harley, the gloves fit well nice and snug and very warm the only let down is the rain cover is horrible and completely pointless they are useless in the rain as it’s almost impossible to grip with them on Otherwise they would have been 5star bit of a bummer as the rain cover is what had me sold on them
The gloves are warm and they fit nice with the next size up , but i don't like that the gauntlet, it is too small and a very tight fit over my Brando jacket sleeve ,everyone is waiting for me to get my gloves on and tuck the sleeves in , if not for that they would've been perfect
As others have mentioned, the gloves come in a bit small but being leather should stretch to fit. My palm measured 9.5cm which put it over the medium but under the large so I went for the large. It's a good thing I did as they are quite snug out of the box (or ziplock bag rather). The finger length is also a little snug but they should also stretch somewhat. I agree that knuckle protection and a slightly wider wrist to better fit jacket sleeves would be an advantage but overall I'm quite happy with these gloves and the price is great. Thanks Rhino Leather.
Gloves are very good quality but smaller than I expected. I usually get large gloves but ordered XL and they still feel a little tight. I expect they'll give a little so very happy overall. I took a star off because I was not impressed with the delivery time. I get protein supplements delivered to Perth form country Tasmania in two days so I cannot see why it took over a week to get these here from Sydney. Suppose it doesnt help when the courier claims to attempt to deliver even without actually attempting to deliver!
The gloves turned up in a couple of days - awesomely quick. I used the size chart, little bit tight, fingers are perfect and the tightness will soon loosen up, no doubt. Gauntlet isn't as long as I was expecting - I'll try the other styles next time.
Originally ordered a size to small but exchange was no an issue at all. I’ve just done a 500k rid over 2 days with cross winds and temps down to 5 deg c and gloves were still keeping hands warm
Excellent value for money..includes wet weather covers that are retained in the glove..quality leather...keeps those hands warm..