The Thermolite® gloves, manufactured with lightweight and soft fleece fabric that feels comfortable against the skin.
Its a highly adaptable glove, perfect to be worn on its own riding on cool spring and autumn days (cycling NOT motorbike!), can be used under thicker winter gloves for an added insulating layer.
- These Thermolite® are thicker than our standard Roubaix Liner gloves, made for those who feel the cold or live in colder states
- There's an additional layer if protective layer to batte bitter crosswinds without impairing the rider's dexterity or bunching
- Contstructed with a seamless palm which prevents any unwanted bulk
- Knitted cuff creates a snug fit feel
- High strapless cuff to fit under jacket sleeves
Postage is FREE anywhere in Australia - no tracking - please select signature on delivery if you need proof of delivery
Registered and Express Post also available
To find the right fit get a tape measure, and using your right hand, place the tape measure under your palm and measure from the index finger to the pinkie finger.
If your measurement falls in-between two sizes, always try the larger size first.
|Glove Size||Width of Palm (cm)|
DON'T FORGET- leather motorcycle gloves stretch after they have broken in!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- We ship all orders for FREE anywhere in Australia using Australia Post or a range of couriers. All orders over $30 are provided with a tracking number.
- Your order will be shipped from our warehouse located in Sydney.
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days of receiving payment. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on Public holidays will be processed within 1-2 business days after the order is placed.
- Payments made via bank deposit may take a 1-2 days to clear and goods will be shipped after payment is received.
- Postal delivery times can vary from 1-3 working days for metropolitan areas to 7-10 working days for rural areas.
- We do also offer Registered Mail and Express Mail at checkout.
We regularly ship items to US, UK, NZ, Europe and even sent items as far as Iceland, Greece & Israel.
- Our prices are stated in AU Dollars. For exchange rates we recommend to use a Currency Converter.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on country and size/weight of item. We use a combination of Australia Post and international couriers to give you the best rate possible. Contact us if you have any questions.
International Buyers – Please Note : Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying
Posted quickly Great fit Warm Do what they are meant for well
Awesome quality, xxl great for you rides who have hands. Very warm ,excellent feel gloves to bars
Good fit under my Summer Gloves. Saves having to wear bulky Winter gloves in above zero Celsius temps.
Exactly what I wanted. Leather gloves slides over the liner effortlessly and sweat is wicked away. Also adds to the warmth.
Exactly what I expected, very pleased