Rhinoleather's Siberia Long Neck Warmer is made from neoprene fabric. It is fashioned in a tube, long enough to pull over your ears and nose, and stays tucked into your jacket on a cold day.
- Neoprene fabric with a soft fleece lining
- Quick drying and great warmth
- Breathable and lightweight
- Protects face and neck against the cold wind and other elements
- Suitable for motorcyclists, cyclists, skiers and other outdoor activities
- Thick enough to keep the wind out
- One size fits most (measures approx 44cm * 25cm)
Postage is FREE anywhere in Australia - no tracking - please select signature on delivery if you need proof of delivery
Registered and Express Post also available
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- We ship all orders for FREE anywhere in Australia using Australia Post or a range of couriers. All orders over $30 are provided with a tracking number.
- Your order will be shipped from our warehouse located in Sydney.
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days of receiving payment. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on Public holidays will be processed within 1-2 business days after the order is placed.
- Payments made via bank deposit may take a 1-2 days to clear and goods will be shipped after payment is received.
- Postal delivery times can vary from 1-3 working days for metropolitan areas to 7-10 working days for rural areas.
- We do also offer Registered Mail and Express Mail at checkout.
We regularly ship items to US, UK, NZ, Europe and even sent items as far as Iceland, Greece & Israel.
- Our prices are stated in AU Dollars. For exchange rates we recommend to use a Currency Converter.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on country and size/weight of item. We use a combination of Australia Post and international couriers to give you the best rate possible. Contact us if you have any questions.
International Buyers – Please Note : Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying
OK, I purchased the fleece long neck warmer as my current fleece facemask is a little short. The new one is certainly long and has a lot of stretch. It has fleece on the inside and a stretch material on the outside, similar to a thin neoprene. Here's a real world review. I've worn it when the temperature was -1. Yes, it kept my face warm - not toasty, but warm enough. The material stops the stinging that comes from riding with an open face helmet in the rain. When riding in the rain the material does start to cling to your face, it's not waterboarding tight but does cling to your face when breathing in. I would recommend this product. It's pretty reasonable priced but just be aware that its not an all fleece mask.
Very warm and comfortable. Perfect for my job. I’m in traffic management so I spend a lot of time standing still, out in the elements. Very happy and warm now.
Very comfortable, hardly even know that you are wearing it. Will definitely get one for the missus.