This Brando Retro Motorcycle Jacket is simple and classic but extremely protective. This jacket is made from 100% 1.1-1.3mm black/brown leather, which is strong, yet soft. The jacket comes with a removable quilted black polyester liner for added strength, durability, comfort and warmth.
- CE approved removable armour (2 shoulders, 2 elbow & spine)
- 6 vents (2 front pocket style, 2 in back & 2 zippered sleeve)
- 2 zippered hand pockets and one chest pocket
- 2 inner pockets - zip & snap closure
- Zippered cuffs with snap closure
- Action back gussets on shoulders improves freedom of movement
- ALL zips are quality YKK zippers
- Wind resistant front flap
- Elbow and shoulder reinforced patches with a smart quilted design
- Extended back for kidney protection and comfortable fit
- Universal 8" zip to attach to pants
- Beautiful distressed matte finish
PLEASE NOTE: Each jacket is INDIVIDUALLY treated, and will have a different colour and look. Photo colours may differ from actual item due to lighting during the photo shoot or your monitors display.
Jacket is darker than it appears in the photos
Postage is FREE anywhere in Australia (includes tracking)
Registered and Express Post also available
|Measurements in cm as item lies flat||Back Length(incl collar)||Chest(armpit to armpit)||Shoulder(join to join)||Waist||Sleeve(outer length)|
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- We ship all orders for FREE anywhere in Australia using Australia Post or a range of couriers. All orders over $30 are provided with a tracking number.
- Your order will be shipped from our warehouse located in Sydney.
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days of receiving payment. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on Public holidays will be processed within 1-2 business days after the order is placed.
- Payments made via bank deposit may take a 1-2 days to clear and goods will be shipped after payment is received.
- Postal delivery times can vary from 1-3 working days for metropolitan areas to 7-10 working days for rural areas.
- We do also offer Registered Mail and Express Mail at checkout.
We regularly ship items to US, UK, NZ, Europe and even sent items as far as Iceland, Greece & Israel.
- Our prices are stated in AU Dollars. For exchange rates we recommend to use a Currency Converter.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on country and size/weight of item. We use a combination of Australia Post and international couriers to give you the best rate possible. Contact us if you have any questions.
International Buyers – Please Note : Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying
Excellent jacket and purchase experience. I contacted rhinoleather on Tuesday to enquire about the jacket, ordered that afternoon and received it Friday morning. The fit and finish is excellent, like others have said, I removed the armour for a more relaxed fit. For the quality, price and service, this jacket cannot be beaten. Highly recommend
I got this jacket, much to my wife’s disgust, despite having four other leather jackets on my rack. What I didn’t have was a Brando-style jacket and this one looked like the thing I wanted. I have to say I was not disappointed and I have not worn any of my other jacket’s since I got this one (and they were all more expensive). The ventilation is fantastic, even in a sub-tropical summer I am finding it to be airy enough to wear. I’m really enjoying it and will definitely be looking at more Rhino products in the future.
Top quality leather jacket. Superb design better than other brands. Love the distressed look and colour. Fits perfectly, so glad. Cool zip features for ventilation, comfy. One word best describes this product "awesome" thanks Rhino Leather.
Like many, I removed the armor for better comfort and fit. I love this jacket like I used to love jackets of old that I'd worn for 5 years and it even looks like that out of the box, which I like.. Leather is solid, zips are good and there are two almost secret pockets on the inside of each flap that's really cool. In short, this jacket feels and looks like it WILL be one of those jackets I wear for many years to come. Highly recommended!
Jacket arrived super quick, ordered Thursday arrived Monday, Syd to Rockhampton. Ordered via size scale, toss between Lg and Xlg went the bigger size. Glad I did, Comfortable fit. Looks great.
the look of this jacket is fantastic upon my first wear I found it to be quite stiff from all the armour that was in it so I removed it all and then it was so more comfortable that's my opinion, the zips seem to be very strong and easy to use and even in the N.T heat I love wearing this when out on the road..
I love this jacket. I have worn a lot of jackets over the years. Have never worn one that is as comfortable as this one. I always struggle as my shoulders are pretty wide for my height. I recommend sending the staff at Rhino your measurements. I was leaning towords 4xl but Rhino recommended the 3xl. Great call on their part. I will admit at first I was thinking they had screwed the pooch. It did feel tight at the elbows until I pulled all the CE armour. Never been a fan and always pull it out. It was likely me feeling funny in the jacket because I was not used to armour as I seriously love this jacket. Looks great, fits great, the quality is really up there too. The zips are nice and free so you can zip/ unzip whilst riding one handed. Everything works with this jacket. Another awesome side effect is my helmet audio no longer snags on my collar when shoulder checking. Would I buy Rhino again? For sure. Already looking at the "Sons of Anarchy" style vest. Thanks Rhino. No buyers remorse here.
I'm extremely happy with Rhino Leather easy to deal with, quality products and an attitude they're happy when you are happy. I had to change jacket size and the staff are extremely patient and helpful. The jacket is great quality and has no branding on it. John.