These practical side leather vest extenders are perfect for expanding your vest to wear over your jacket or to give your favorite vest more life when it has become a little tight.
- Crafted from 1.4 to 1.6mm suede
- 7 grommets on each side of the extender
- Included is 2 side extenders and 4 rawhide laces
- Width is 3.5" or 10cm
Postage is FREE anywhere in Australia - no tracking - please select signature on delivery if you need proof of delivery
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- We ship all orders for FREE anywhere in Australia using Australia Post or a range of couriers. All orders over $30 are provided with a tracking number.
- Your order will be shipped from our warehouse located in Sydney.
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days of receiving payment. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on Public holidays will be processed within 1-2 business days after the order is placed.
- Payments made via bank deposit may take a 1-2 days to clear and goods will be shipped after payment is received.
- Postal delivery times can vary from 1-3 working days for metropolitan areas to 7-10 working days for rural areas.
- We do also offer Registered Mail and Express Mail at checkout.
We regularly ship items to US, UK, NZ, Europe and even sent items as far as Iceland, Greece & Israel.
- Our prices are stated in AU Dollars. For exchange rates we recommend to use a Currency Converter.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on country and size/weight of item. We use a combination of Australia Post and international couriers to give you the best rate possible. Contact us if you have any questions.
International Buyers – Please Note : Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying
Ordered my goods and was delivered in no time flat. Never ever have had an issue with Rhino Leathers Recommend to anyone. Thanks again Rhino