Shelby brown tan suede gloves are a new addition to the Rhinoleather glove range. Offering maximum protection while remaining incredibly comfortable. Made from premium full-grain genuine goat leather, these are the perfect motorcycle gloves for multi-season motorcycling.
This brown suede gloves were styled to appeal to the classic or café racer rider
Low profile and light to provide provide real flexibility
- Genuine cowhide leather - soft and supple
- Short cuffs and very comfortable with any jacket.
- Exclusive knuckle design featuring double layer leather for superior impact & abrasion resistance
- Touch screen on 3 fingers enabling use of a mobile phone while wearing the motorcycle gloves
- Anti-slip and anti-wear reinforcements on the palm of the hand
- Velcro wrist closure allows for a snug fit. Pre-curved fingers ensure a perfect fit at the first ride
Postage is FREE anywhere in Australia (includes tracking)
Registered and Express Post also available
To find the right fit get a tape measure, and using your right hand, place the tape measure under your palm and measure from the index finger to the pinkie finger.
If your measurement falls in-between two sizes, always try the larger size first.
|Glove Size||Width of Palm (cm)|
DON'T FORGET- leather motorcycle gloves stretch after they have broken in!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- We ship all orders for FREE anywhere in Australia using Australia Post or a range of couriers. All orders over $30 are provided with a tracking number.
- Your order will be shipped from our warehouse located in Sydney.
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days of receiving payment. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on Public holidays will be processed within 1-2 business days after the order is placed.
- Payments made via bank deposit may take a 1-2 days to clear and goods will be shipped after payment is received.
- Postal delivery times can vary from 1-3 working days for metropolitan areas to 7-10 working days for rural areas.
- We do also offer Registered Mail and Express Mail at checkout.
We regularly ship items to US, UK, NZ, Europe and even sent items as far as Iceland, Greece & Israel.
- Our prices are stated in AU Dollars. For exchange rates we recommend to use a Currency Converter.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on country and size/weight of item. We use a combination of Australia Post and international couriers to give you the best rate possible. Contact us if you have any questions.
International Buyers – Please Note : Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying