As an alternative to denim or leather motorcycle pants check out these laid back stretch cotton cargos. Made with 100% cotton, protective aramid lining in impact zones and shirring in back and above knee these pants are made for comfort and safety.
Sizing is based on waist measurement in inches
- 11oz cotton
- Casual style suitable for daily life
- CE approved knee & hip protector included
- Stretch shirring panel above the knee & waist-back for better movement
- Heavy Duty Double Stitching throughout
- YKK Zip fastening
- 2 Cargo flap pockets on thigh, 2 back pockets and 2 front pockets
- Slim straight fit
- Lined with super strong DuPont™ Kevlar® fibre.
Postage is FREE anywhere in Australia (includes tracking)
Registered and Express Post also available
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
If your measurement falls in-between two sizes, always try the larger size first.
|Pant Size||Waist (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- We ship all orders for FREE anywhere in Australia using Australia Post or a range of couriers. All orders over $30 are provided with a tracking number.
- Your order will be shipped from our warehouse located in Sydney.
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days of receiving payment. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on Public holidays will be processed within 1-2 business days after the order is placed.
- Payments made via bank deposit may take a 1-2 days to clear and goods will be shipped after payment is received.
- Postal delivery times can vary from 1-3 working days for metropolitan areas to 7-10 working days for rural areas.
- We do also offer Registered Mail and Express Mail at checkout.
We regularly ship items to US, UK, NZ, Europe and even sent items as far as Iceland, Greece & Israel.
- Our prices are stated in AU Dollars. For exchange rates we recommend to use a Currency Converter.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on country and size/weight of item. We use a combination of Australia Post and international couriers to give you the best rate possible. Contact us if you have any questions.
International Buyers – Please Note : Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying
Good design, good fit and very comfortable on the bike or in the workplace. I also find the side pockets and cargo pockets far too shallow - 2 cm more on the cargo pockets and a good 5cm more on the side pockets would test me to buy another pair.
Pants are quality and fit nicely , just be sure to order one or two sizes down on the sizing chart . Customer service is great , i had to change sizes twice and they accepted a refund both times. Only bad thing i have discovered so far is the top pockets are not deep enough. This doesn't really matter as the other pockets are fine though . All in all a very nice pair for the price
Fit well very comfortable bit long in the leg for me but otherwise fit great. Front pockets are not deep enough and the small pocket cut exposes the white material when seated should be more material and made deeper as anything in the front pockets will fall out Paul, thanks for the feedback - we will let our supplier know