An alternative to denim and leather motorcycle pants, these laid back stretch cotton cargos. Manufactured with 100% cotton, along with aramid lining that protects impact zones and shirring in back and above the knee. These pants are made for supreme comfort and safety.
Sizing is based on waist measurement in inches
- 11oz cotton
- Suitable for daily use while still maintaining to be casual
- Knee & hip protector which are CE approved
- Includes stretch shirring panel above the knee & waist-back for improved movement
- Double Stitching throughout which are made with heavy duty materials
- YKK Zip fastening
- Includes 2 Cargo flap pockets on thigh, with 2 back pockets and 2 front pockets
- Slim straight fit
- Lined with resilient DuPont™ Kevlar® fibre.
Postage is FREE anywhere in Australia (includes tracking)
Registered and Express Post also available
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
If your measurement falls in-between two sizes, always try the larger size first.
|Pant Size||Waist (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- We ship all orders for FREE anywhere in Australia using Australia Post or a range of couriers. All orders over $30 are provided with a tracking number.
- Your order will be shipped from our warehouse located in Sydney.
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days of receiving payment. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on Public holidays will be processed within 1-2 business days after the order is placed.
- Payments made via bank deposit may take a 1-2 days to clear and goods will be shipped after payment is received.
- Postal delivery times can vary from 1-3 working days for metropolitan areas to 7-10 working days for rural areas.
- We do also offer Registered Mail and Express Mail at checkout.
We regularly ship items to US, UK, NZ, Europe and even sent items as far as Iceland, Greece & Israel.
- Our prices are stated in AU Dollars. For exchange rates we recommend to use a Currency Converter.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on country and size/weight of item. We use a combination of Australia Post and international couriers to give you the best rate possible. Contact us if you have any questions.
International Buyers – Please Note : Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying
Nice pants, they are a stretch fit so as other reviews state, you could probably go a size down. I'm happy though, and looking forward to using them out on the road.
These cargo pants are superb and just what I wanted. Nice material, good fit and the padding is not at all intrusive and they just fit in well. Front zip area is quite well positioned and easy to use. I would have liked the cargo pockets to be a little bit bigger. I usually use one cargo pocket for my mobile and the other for the wallet. General protection is well positioned and I feel safe. On the whole it is excellent to wear and thank you for the great service and very fast delivery. I intend buying other items in the near future..
Really fast shipping and was able to get the order delivered in a few days which is great. But I tried the pants on and I can fit in a 36 inch size pants with no dramas but these pants are pretty tight around the hips to the point of being a tad uncomfortable. I had to take out the hip protectors for them to feel a bit better.
Mens Black Cotton Stretch Motorcycle Cargo Pants reinforced with protective aramid lining (Sizes: 46) I'm 6'3",128 Kgs with large thighs to match, so when I find gear to fit, it's a big thing. I ride Super Tenèrè 1200 off road and went arse up first time out with new trouz and give thanks for the hip pads. So used to hitting the ground and bouncing on bone and muscle but these babies probably saved a bruising the next day. Heavy cotton so be prepared to get hot in summer when you stop in the sun but cool down once you're up and running. Knee pads tend to be on the inside of the pocket rather than the centre of the knee and looks due to the pockets being too large however, if you had smaller pockets then the pads would be restricted in movement. Hip and cargo pockets are next to useless so don't expect to put your phone in either. You also wouldn't put your keys in the hip pocket as they could fall out when you sit down. I've read this before and not sure why they don't listen to their customers but for this reason I won't buy another pair unless they make the pockets to accept a standard phone for my convenience. Other than that they are well made and sturdy enough for a couple of years riding in SA sun. God bless
Like other reviews I took a size smaller than usual, I wear a 40 inch or XXL and went for a 38 in these pants, the fit is Good and if they stretch while wearing I maybe could go another size down but the 38 is comfortable and looks great on. The service, communication and postage was excellent so can highly recommend Rhino leather if your looking to purchase.
The pants were delivered incredibly quickly, arrived a day earlier than the shipping information had advised. I ordered one size smaller than my husband's waist size, thanks to the advice given by the other reviewers, and the pants fit him comfortably. The straight leg design still fits his boots nicely underneath. They are very nice quality. They washed up beautifully (as per instructions and hung to dry in the shade). The only disappointment is that none of the pockets are large enough to fit his medium-sized mobile phone (iPhone 8 with chunky trade case that he always carried in his old cargos while riding). He decided that he likes them enough that this can be worked around. I would absolutely recommend these pants and will definitely buy from Rhino again.
Really impressed with the pants and the service. As another reviewer states it pays to go down a size or two. Again, no hassles with the return. Be confident with any purchase from these guys.
Bought these for protection and they appear to be just the ticket. I had to swap these for 2 sizes smaller, from 38 to 34 even though my waist measured 39". No hassle swapping and the smaller size fits nicely although, as per usual for me, heaps had to be cut off the legs. Love the stretchy fabric, it will accommodate any increase in girth even at the waist. Pockets are useful size, zip and stitching all of excellent quality. Very nice pants!!!
Firstly I would like to thank Rhino Leather for their first class service. Ordered Friday and received south of Perth Tuesday. The product I have found is very good. Very well priced and a great fit and very comfortable. Will use Rhino again if required.