Check out Rhinoleather's Blue Men’s Jeans with Aramid Protective lining as well as removable hip and knee armour ergonomically designed for extra protection.
Sizing based on waist measurement in inches.
- 14oz Heavy Duty Denim - Indigo Blue in colour
- Double Stitching throughout
- Large one piece protection via 250gsm knitted DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber (no off cuts used here) covering saddle and hip to shin - double stitched to avoid slippage
- CE approved removable knee and hip armour
- YKK Zip fastening
- 5 pockets reinforced with rivets
- Relaxed ergonomic fit for a comfortable ride
Postage is FREE anywhere in Australia (includes tracking)
Registered and Express Post also available
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
|Measurements in cm||Back Length||Chest(armpit to armpit)||Shoulder(join to join)||Waist|
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- We ship all orders for FREE anywhere in Australia using Australia Post or a range of couriers. All orders over $30 are provided with a tracking number.
- Your order will be shipped from our warehouse located in Sydney.
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days of receiving payment. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on Public holidays will be processed within 1-2 business days after the order is placed.
- Payments made via bank deposit may take a 1-2 days to clear and goods will be shipped after payment is received.
- Postal delivery times can vary from 1-3 working days for metropolitan areas to 7-10 working days for rural areas.
- We do also offer Registered Mail and Express Mail at checkout.
We regularly ship items to US, UK, NZ, Europe and even sent items as far as Iceland, Greece & Israel.
- Our prices are stated in AU Dollars. For exchange rates we recommend to use a Currency Converter.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on country and size/weight of item. We use a combination of Australia Post and international couriers to give you the best rate possible. Contact us if you have any questions.
International Buyers – Please Note : Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying
The quality is very good, the service from Rhinoleather is second to none. The fit is generous, perhaps a bit over generous, I measured to a tightish fit (twice), and was 52" and a tiny bit. Ordered the 52" and it is a very loose fit. I'll keep them for winter for weaing over thermals / trackie dacks, and I have ordered a pair of the stretch at 50" so I'll see how we go. If only there was a short leg option! Not all big waist guys are build like André the Giant!
the position of knee amour pads is kind of awkward. They move above your knees when you sit on your bike.
Fits perfectly. Well made. Highly recommend.
The service as always is exceptional at Rhino. The jeans are nice and soft, not starchy at all. The legs are a tad long but that's are minor thing. Great work Rhino.
These Kevlar jeans, are fantastic, the fit is exceptional. The safety features include Kevlar lined inner with fully padded areas around the hips and knees that do not restrict movement, or make them at all uncomfortable to wear. I ordered the wrong size jeans to start with and they were swapped within days and I live in Queensland. This is not the 1st product I have bought from Rhino Leather, and it certainly won't be the last
good value,great delivery time however need pad pockets appear to be sewen in upside down so when walking OR RIDING the foam pads fall out bottom of trouser leg as they are only held in by small piece a valcro ie: the pocket opening faces downwards, very strange and disapointing would be interested to here feed back or are mine faulty??
Excellent jeans well made good heavy weight material great price excellent fit . Great service speedy delivery product as advertised. Recommend this company and jeans whole heartedly.
Good heavy weight materials. well made and a good fit. I am quite satisfied with the product.
very comfy but a tad long in the leg, Probably me being a little round in the body!