Rhinoleather's Lynx summer leather / textile motorcycle gloves provide protection in all strategic zones while providing comfort in the summer
Riders will find a perfect blend of comfort, airflow and protection from this warm weather glove.
- Genuine A Grade Super Supple Leather on palm side
- Flexible knuckle protection design for abrasion and impact resistance
- Breathable mesh backhand
- Touchscreen enabled - index finger and thumb
- Hook and loop closure on neoprene cuff
Postage is FREE anywhere in Australia (includes tracking)
Registered and Express Post also available
To find the right fit get a tape measure, and using your right hand, place the tape measure under your palm and measure from the index finger to the pinkie finger.
If your measurement falls in-between two sizes, always try the larger size first.
|Glove Size||Width of Palm (cm)|
DON'T FORGET- leather motorcycle gloves stretch after they have broken in!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- We ship all orders for FREE anywhere in Australia using Australia Post or a range of couriers. All orders over $30 are provided with a tracking number.
- Your order will be shipped from our warehouse located in Sydney.
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days of receiving payment. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on Public holidays will be processed within 1-2 business days after the order is placed.
- Payments made via bank deposit may take a 1-2 days to clear and goods will be shipped after payment is received.
- Postal delivery times can vary from 1-3 working days for metropolitan areas to 7-10 working days for rural areas.
- We do also offer Registered Mail and Express Mail at checkout.
We regularly ship items to US, UK, NZ, Europe and even sent items as far as Iceland, Greece & Israel.
- Our prices are stated in AU Dollars. For exchange rates we recommend to use a Currency Converter.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on country and size/weight of item. We use a combination of Australia Post and international couriers to give you the best rate possible. Contact us if you have any questions.
International Buyers – Please Note : Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying
Light unrestrictive gloves yet offering good protection.
Great fit and very comfortable, easily allows interaction with touch screens.
Having complained about the slow delivery time, the gloves finally arrived. Unfortunately both had damage/quality issues. When I complained to Rhinoleather they were quick to replace the gloves without any issues. The replacements came promptly and are what I had hoped for. I appreciate Rhino’s quick and unfussed handling of the previous problem.
You have to love it when you’re asked to write a review before the goods have been delivered. I ordered these gloves on 15/6/20 and received a dispatched email on 16/6/20. It’s now 26/6/20 and they still haven’t arrived. I know we are living in unprecedented times but after reading other reviews about such prompt delivery, I’m starting to wonder if I’ve done my dough! Rhinoleather: Hello Don Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We have checked your parcel and it is was sent out on 16th June with Fastway. The tracking number is XXXXXX759. There has been delays in interstate deliveries due to shortage of planes flying and borders being closed. Your parcel was due for delivery in Friday so we are hoping you will receive it early this week
Good snug fit. Ventilation works really well for summer riding. Would prefer they were lined but do represent great value. Despatch and delivery were excellent - received them from interstate next morning after ordering the previous afternoon.
Nice looking gloves for summer, cuffs are very tight to get the hand into but they should loosen up. The velcro does not seem very strong in its strapping. It is attached to the glove well, but it seems narrow or short to properly hold tight. Happy with what I paid and fantastic delivery and service time
I ordered these after getting some others that were way too big for me, so sent them back and got a credit. So I ordered the correct size as per their diagram in this style, they fit, but a little too loose. I like a snug fit with my gloves and these are just a tad to big. If I ordered the M I beleive they would be a perfect fit for my hands and fingers. One problem I see if I order a smaller size is the comparative size of the wrist area. I doubt if I will get them over my palms. Other than that they are a nice set of gloves. I bought a summer set a few years ago from Rhino leather and they were perfect, alas they do not stock them anymore.
Outstanding service and delivery, received goods next day after ordering. Good product but sizing is a little small. very good value.
Delivery time was short and sharp. The product was excellent, well made soft comfortable leather, flexible, they fit very well and are easily adjustable. Fantastic gloves!