This is Rhino's version of the Belstaff Trialmaster pro waxed cotton jacket. The ultimate waxed cotton touring jacket encompassing classic styling.
Our jacket is made from 100% 10oz black waxed cotton and is a longer length jacket
- Classic, three-quarter length design 10oz black waxed cotton
- CE approved removable armour in shoulders and elbows with a back protector
- Fixed waterproof and breathable membrane and a full sleeve thermal line (removable)
- 4 waterproof patch pockets on outside closed by waterproof flap and snap buttons
- Side entry hand warmer pockets
- Forearm coin pocket
- Inside pockets - 1 on jacket with zip closure and 2 on the lining with Velcro closure
- Metal breathers under arms – not seen on pictures
- Adjustable neck strap
- Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps and zip closure – not seen in pictures
- Buckle cover with Rhino embroidered logo
- Fully removable waist belt
- Adjustable waist straps to help fine tune the fit
|Measurements in cm as item lies flat||Back Length (incl collar)||Chest (armpit to armpit)||Waist||Shoulder (join to join)||Sleeve (outer length)|
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- We ship all orders for FREE anywhere in Australia using Australia Post or a range of couriers. All orders over $30 are provided with a tracking number.
- Your order will be shipped from our warehouse located in Sydney.
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days of receiving payment. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on Public holidays will be processed within 1-2 business days after the order is placed.
- Payments made via bank deposit may take a 1-2 days to clear and goods will be shipped after payment is received.
- Postal delivery times can vary from 1-3 working days for metropolitan areas to 7-10 working days for rural areas.
- We do also offer Registered Mail and Express Mail at checkout.
We regularly ship items to US, UK, NZ, Europe and even sent items as far as Iceland, Greece & Israel.
- Our prices are stated in AU Dollars. For exchange rates we recommend to use a Currency Converter.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on country and size/weight of item. We use a combination of Australia Post and international couriers to give you the best rate possible. Contact us if you have any questions.
International Buyers – Please Note : Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying
Bought a Heritage Waxed Cotton Black Motorcycle Jacket Touring Style, from U nearly 12 months ago. I wear it all year round in Gympie QLD. This jacket is an absolute ripper. I frequently ride dirty and dusty trails & when I got home I just hose it off. I do have some feedback though. (1) It would be great if there was a zip vent bw the top of the top front pockets & the shoulder, & a zip vent across the back below the shoulder. (2) I don't use/like the belt bcos it's too thin and folds, thus not doing what it's supposed to do. Keep the good work, coz UR making a great product
Top gear promt service on time
I would 120 % recommend the service Prompt and item as what was advertised.
The jacket came on time and was exactly as described. Fit like it was made for me. Love it!
Overall it's a great jacket and reminds me of the old Barbour Waxed Cotton jacket I had in my younger days. The 2 things which could have been done better are the waist belt and the collar buckle. Both made a bit too flimsy and I've had trouble getting the collar buckle to stay done up. Otherwise I'm very happy with the jacket.
I've just received my Heritage Waxed Cotton Touring Jacket from Rhino Leather. My first purchase from them and the thing that stands out most is the service, fantastic. As for the jacket, it's exactly what I had in mind. It certainly evokes a feeling of nostalgia with the look. The overall quality is high and using YKK zippers only adds to the feel. Having the CE protection included definitely makes this jacket a safer bit of kit compared to the jackets that were it's inspiration. A massive thumbs up to Rhino Leather A night sky of stars!