The Ace is a style all its own. If you’re looking for a leather biker jacket that includes a unique distressed brown finish, this is it. Made of premium buffalo leather and fully lined, it has all the features you’d expect from a biker jacket: removable insulated liner, armour in the elbows and shoulders, snap adjustable sides and two inside pockets (one with snap closure, one with zipper).
This jacket will look perfectly at home on any Classic, Café Racer or Cruiser.
- Crafted from 1.2 -1.4mm full grain buffalo leather.
- Short racing collar with snap fastening and neoprene finish
- Two inside pockets: left with a snap closure, right with a zipper closure.
- 5 outside zip pockets - 2 chest, 2 hand and one on sleeve
- Removable impact armour in the elbows, shoulders, and back
- Removable insulated liner – 100gsm with 2 pockets
- Antique Brass Original YKK Hardware.
- Snap adjustable waist buttons
- Zippered cuff
Postage is FREE anywhere in Australia (includes tracking)
Registered and Express Post also available
|Measurements in cm||Back Length||Chest(armpit to armpit)||Shoulder(join to join)||Waist||Sleeve(outer length)|
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- We ship all orders for FREE anywhere in Australia using Australia Post or a range of couriers. All orders over $30 are provided with a tracking number.
- Your order will be shipped from our warehouse located in Sydney.
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days of receiving payment. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on Public holidays will be processed within 1-2 business days after the order is placed.
- Payments made via bank deposit may take a 1-2 days to clear and goods will be shipped after payment is received.
- Postal delivery times can vary from 1-3 working days for metropolitan areas to 7-10 working days for rural areas.
- We do also offer Registered Mail and Express Mail at checkout.
We regularly ship items to US, UK, NZ, Europe and even sent items as far as Iceland, Greece & Israel.
- Our prices are stated in AU Dollars. For exchange rates we recommend to use a Currency Converter.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on country and size/weight of item. We use a combination of Australia Post and international couriers to give you the best rate possible. Contact us if you have any questions.
International Buyers – Please Note : Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying
Rhino leather have a top product with this and backed by really helpful service. I first bought the 2xl but found it was a tad tight. I decided to return and replace with the Brando jacket, which was a very quick turnaround. But I found the Brando leather was not as soft as the Ace so exchanged it again for the 3XL this time. Very happy what I now have and a very understanding and accommodating team at Rhino. Highly recommended.
When I first ordered I used the size chart but got it wrong so when the jacket arrived it was too small, much to my disappointment, I contacted Rhino Leather to discuss my options and spoke to Naseem who was extremely helpful in choosing the correct size, I returned the original and was sent the correct size all within a very short time. The jacket itself is fantastic, I love the distressed look, it is much thicker leather than my other jacket and the wind protection is awesome. I would highly recommend this jacket.
Wow what a jacket bought as a dress jacket is far better than expected great quality and great service when I rang up about sizing first class all the way
Online photos don’t do it justice, looks exceeded my expectations. Did a telefitting , sales staff were great. Arrived the next day from interstate. Perfect fit.