Use all year round. This coolskin balaclava is perfect for the summer months by pulling the sweat away from the body, keeping you stay dry and comfortable and helping to reduce irritation caused by sweating. In the winter, it helps you stay warm by wicking moisture away from the skin. Suitable for under most helmets.
- Coolmax fabric wicks sweat away so you remain dry and comfortable
- Moisture wicking technology
- Warm when it's cold, cool when it's hot
Postage is FREE anywhere in Australia - no tracking - please select signature on delivery if you need proof of delivery
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- We ship all orders for FREE anywhere in Australia using Australia Post or a range of couriers. All orders over $30 are provided with a tracking number.
- Your order will be shipped from our warehouse located in Sydney.
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days of receiving payment. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on Public holidays will be processed within 1-2 business days after the order is placed.
- Payments made via bank deposit may take a 1-2 days to clear and goods will be shipped after payment is received.
- Postal delivery times can vary from 1-3 working days for metropolitan areas to 7-10 working days for rural areas.
- We do also offer Registered Mail and Express Mail at checkout.
We regularly ship items to US, UK, NZ, Europe and even sent items as far as Iceland, Greece & Israel.
- Our prices are stated in AU Dollars. For exchange rates we recommend to use a Currency Converter.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on country and size/weight of item. We use a combination of Australia Post and international couriers to give you the best rate possible. Contact us if you have any questions.
International Buyers – Please Note : Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying
Great product at a great price (on sale). Balaclava fitted perfectly.
I ordered this because of the grey colour in the picture but when it arrived it was black. Seems OK otherwise.
Warm, comfortable, lightweight. Very happy with the product.
This is a great balaclava. Fits great and not to thick. Very comfortable under helmet also.
Good quality at a good price.
Fits well, Eye opening is small but i'm happy with that. I also find the stitching a bit thick and you can feel it at first but seems OK once you are on your way. I'm happy with the product.
A snug-fit light-weight balaclava that fits under a helmet. The colour is black and not the shade of grey that it appears to be in the photo so that was a nice surprise. Oddly the stitching is on the inside and a little uncomfortable as a result. I found that by turning the balaclava inside out, it became more comfortable. Note that the face-opening does not stretch so if you want an open face balaclava then this probably isn't the product for you. Other than that, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Fits ok but is a little narrow for me on the side as it cuts across the end of my eyes. You can pull it down below your nose and it seems to fit better. I will be trying in the next week but it looks good quality and will serve the purpose (if I encounter cold weather along the east and southern coast of Australia). Quick delivery to Central Qld.
I have found the balaclava great for cold winter rides using an open face helmet. This was my second one purchased as I liked the first one that much I wanted a spare.