This Leather Motorcycle Jacket has a distressed finish for that vintage worn in look. It is made from 100% 1.0 - 1.2mm dark brown leather that is durable and safe. Distressed colours give a "weathered look", producing an appearance of age and wear to your jacket.
- Low collar design with snap-button closure
- Removable CE Approved Armour (2 shoulders, 2 elbow & spine)
- 6 vents (2 front, 2 back and sleeve)
- Zip-Out Thermo-Polyester vest quilted liner
- Mesh Polyester lining (non-removable - attached to the jacket)
- 2 zipper hand pockets
- 2 interior pockets – zip & snap closure (NOT covered by lining)
- Zipper front closure
- Zipper wrist cuffs with snap-button closure
- ALL zips are YKK (in antique brass finish)
PLEASE NOTE: Each jacket is INDIVIDUALLY treated and will have a different colour and look. Photo colours may differ from actual item due to lighting during the photo shoot or your monitors display.
Postage is FREE anywhere in Australia (includes tracking)
Registered and Express Post also available
|Measurements in cm||Back Length||Chest(armpit to armpit)||Shoulder(join to join)||Waist||Sleeve(outer length)|
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- We ship all orders for FREE anywhere in Australia using Australia Post or a range of couriers. All orders over $30 are provided with a tracking number.
- Your order will be shipped from our warehouse located in Sydney.
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days of receiving payment. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on Public holidays will be processed within 1-2 business days after the order is placed.
- Payments made via bank deposit may take a 1-2 days to clear and goods will be shipped after payment is received.
- Postal delivery times can vary from 1-3 working days for metropolitan areas to 7-10 working days for rural areas.
- We do also offer Registered Mail and Express Mail at checkout.
We regularly ship items to US, UK, NZ, Europe and even sent items as far as Iceland, Greece & Israel.
- Our prices are stated in AU Dollars. For exchange rates we recommend to use a Currency Converter.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on country and size/weight of item. We use a combination of Australia Post and international couriers to give you the best rate possible. Contact us if you have any questions.
International Buyers – Please Note : Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying
Love it has an awesome vintage look I took the pads out of it for a looser fit but I'm happy as with it
I measured up and ordered a jacket of the recommended size 2XL in this case. What you have to remember (I didn't) is that there is a quilted lining inside the jacket and spine armour both taking up room. Certainly go for one size bigger than you normally would buy. I my case i went two sizes up (4XL) and the jacked I have now is a great fit. Cheers
really superb quality jacket, very happy with this item. brilliant customer service and was delivered within 48 hours. would not hesitate to Rhinoleather again and will recommend to anyone I know looking for quality products. many thanks
Grabbed one of these a couple of months back, great jacket, good quality and very fast shipping. Followed instructions for size using the measurements, is perfect in the body, I’m larger around the middle :-) so had sleeves shortened.. awesome jacket..
Really like this jacket. Wasn't sure about the fit, so used the on-line chat and took their advice. It fits well and I'm very impressed with the quality. The delivery was incredibly fast ( 2 days from Sydney to the Sunny Coast!). Very happy
I was initially a bit worried about purchasing a bike jacket online, especially as some people seem to be leaving feedback that the sizing is difficult to get right. However my experience with Rhinoleather has been very positive. The jacket looks, feels and fits amazing (i'm a six foot 2 lean guy and the large fit better than any jacket i had tried on in other stores) and the customer service and response time to emails has so far been great. Thankfully i have not had the chance to crash test the jacket but I feel more at ease riding with my Rhinoleather jacket on now than i previously did.
Good Jacket, brought an M , same as my DriRider Jacket size. Its bit heavy , but will get used to it over time. Keep up the good work guys, God bless
I wore the jacket for the first time morning. Really pleased with the fit and look. Purchased the jacket size as per the sizing details and the fit was good. Delivery was hassle free and very fast. It was a little fresh out around 14C but the jacket kept the cool out and the ride was comfortable. I would recommend buying this product.
Just bought this jacket to use during winter instead of my Dririder textile. It's my first leather bike jacket and also first online purchase for clothing. Found the service excellent, quick responses to any emails (even over weekend) and the jacket was a perfect fit. Didn't use the size guidelines and went with the size of my Dririder. I have found Bike jackets seem to be 2-3 sizes bigger than what I would normally wear. Only one ride with it so far but it felt comfortable and kept out the cool winds.