At Rhino Leather we can "make to order" leather goods to your individual specifications. We can often make custom items at prices others charge for "off the shelf" jackets and vests.
We are happy to specially make most Rhino products with modification to give you that snug fit! like adjustment of sleeves/shoulders/waist etc and small changes to design.
Contact us for a quote.
Custom Order Process
- Let us know which of the Rhinoleather designs you would like modified or provide us pictures of the item you would like made.
- We will require detailed measurements for the item. Please see the pictures below for measurements for a jacket or vest. These measurements are of final product (not your body measurements)
- We provide a quote with cost & estimated delivery time (from the date the order is placed).
- Full payment is required as acceptance of the quote (via credit card/Paypal or Bank transfer)
- Once the item is made it will be sent to us. We will verify against the specifications and for quality assurance. If we believe that the item meets your requirements then we will send the item to you. If not, we will contact you and let you decide if you want a full refund or if you want to wait for another to be made.
NOTE: No refunds or exchanges are permitted on custom made items.
All Measurements are to be provided in centimetres
- Shoulder width (join to join) – Yellow Line
- Front Length (from shoulder to bottom) – Orange Line
- Chest (armpit to armpit) – Red Line
- Waist – Green Line
- Armpit to bottom of jacket – Blue Line
- Back Length (not including collar) – Dark Green Line
- Sleeve length – Purple Line (not required for Vests)
- Shoulder to Elbow - Pink Line (not required for Vests)
- Bicep - White Line (not required for Vests)
- Forearm Light Blue Line (not required for Vests)