This Leather Motorcycle Jacket has a distressed finish for that vintage worn in look. It is made from 100% 1.0 - 1.2mm dark brown leather that is durable and safe. Distressed colours give a "weathered look", producing an appearance of age and wear to your jacket.
- Low collar design with snap-button closure
- Removable CE Approved Armour (2 shoulders, 2 elbow & spine)
- 4 vents (2 front, 2 back)
- Zip-Out Thermo-Polyester vest quilted liner
- Mesh Polyester lining (non-removable - attached to the jacket)
- 2 zipper hand pockets
- 2 interior pockets – zip & snap closure (NOT covered by lining)
- Zipper front closure
- Zipper wrist cuffs with snap-button closure
- ALL zips are YKK (in antique brass finish)
PLEASE NOTE: Each jacket is INDIVIDUALLY treated and will have a different colour and look. Photo colours may differ from actual item due to lighting during the photo shoot or your monitor's display.
Colour will appear darker than in photos
Postage is FREE anywhere in Australia (includes tracking)
Registered and Express Post also available
|Measurements in cm||Back Length||Chest(armpit to armpit)||Shoulder(join to join)||Waist||Sleeve(outer length)|
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- We ship all orders for FREE anywhere in Australia using Australia Post or a range of couriers. All orders over $30 are provided with a tracking number.
- Your order will be shipped from our warehouse located in Sydney.
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days of receiving payment. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on Public holidays will be processed within 1-2 business days after the order is placed.
- Payments made via bank deposit may take a 1-2 days to clear and goods will be shipped after payment is received.
- Postal delivery times can vary from 1-3 working days for metropolitan areas to 7-10 working days for rural areas.
- We do also offer Registered Mail and Express Mail at checkout.
We regularly ship items to US, UK, NZ, Europe and even sent items as far as Iceland, Greece & Israel.
- Our prices are stated in AU Dollars. For exchange rates we recommend to use a Currency Converter.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on country and size/weight of item. We use a combination of Australia Post and international couriers to give you the best rate possible. Contact us if you have any questions.
International Buyers – Please Note : Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying