1. Do I need to create an account with RhinoLeather to place an order?
You can place an order on our website and checkout as a guest without creating an account record with RhinoLeather. However the next time you place an order with us, you will need to re enter your details and will not be able to track your order history. You will also need to create an account if you need to exchange or return an item.
We highly recommend that you register an account with RhinoLeather. To create an account, Click Here. The benefits of creating an account are:
- Faster check out
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Access your order history
- Track new orders and process returns
- Save items to your wish list
- Receive exclusive discounts
If you have checked out as a guest you will receive an email to sign up for an account after you have completed your purchase
2. I can’t remember the email address or password I used to sign in to RhinoLeather, what should I do?
- Go to our Sign In page or simply Click Here
- Click on Forgot Your Password? Right below the Sign In button
- Enter the email address that you think you’ve used before on the blank field provided and click Continue button
- A message will popup saying you will receive an e-mail in the next 5 minutes with instructions for resetting your password.
- If you don’t receive this message or nothing happens, please Call us on 02 8379 8281 or send an email to email@example.com
3. Can I login to RhinoLeather from any computer or mobile phone with my user name and password or am I limited to a single device only?
Yes, you can log in to RhinoLeather.com.au from any internet-connected computer. However, you can only be logged in to one computer at a time.
4. I placed an order on eBay using my eBay account, do I use the same account to sign in to RhinoLeather?
You can’t use the same username and password for your eBay account to login to RhinoLeather. If you’ve already placed an order before on eBay, you need to assign a separate password for your email address to sign in to RhinoLeather. To do this, Click Here
Enter the same email address you used for your eBay account and hit the Continue button. You will receive an e-mail in the next 5 minutes with instructions for resetting your password. Once you’ve done that, then you can login and enjoy the benefits of having an account with RhinoLeather. If you don’t receive this message or nothing happens, please Call us on 02 8379 8281 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. I’m not sure what size I am, how will I know?
The measurement of each item is displayed in the product description in the Sizing Details tab. The sizes are in cms and taken of the item as it lies flat on a table. To get the best fitting, get another jacket or vest or shirt and lie it on a table. Measure the item in cms and compare it to the chart making the necessary adjustments.
6. It doesn’t have my size or give me the option to choose the size I want, what’s happening?
Occasionally, we run out of stock. If you are trying to purchase an item you and your size is not being displayed then we are likely to be out of stock. If this happens to you, drop us an email and we will let you know when the stock you wanted or listed on your wishlist is coming in. As soon as the stocks arrive, we will notify you straight away.
7. I just placed an order with RhinoLeather and processed payment, how can I check or track my order?
You will receive an Order Confirmation within 5-10 minutes via email which includes a secure link where only you can track the status of your order. In case you did not get the email, call us on 02 8379 8281 or send an email to email@example.com
8. How do I change my order after it has been placed?
Once you have clicked 'Confirm Order', the processing of your order commences and you cannot make any online changes to the order. Our system and warehouse are designed to fill and despatch orders as quickly as possible
Once you receive your order in the mail, simply return any unwanted items by following our Returns Policy instructions.
Click here for our RETURNS POLICY
9. I’m not in Australia, can I still purchase from RhinoLeather?
Yes, you can. We accept payment via Paypal and Credit card. If there is a discrepancy between the country the credit card is registered in and country where the transaction is taking place you may be contacted by the RhinoLeather Team to verify the transaction. Your item will be packed and sent out via Australia Post or using a Courier depending on which is the faster option.
Duties/Customs fees : Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
You can get a rough estimate at the link below:
10. How can I process payment?
In Australia, you can process payment using your PayPal account, secure credit card facility or through direct payment to our bank account. Paypal and credit card payments are accepted immediately. Bank Transfers take 1-2 days to be deposited into our account and ECheque (through Paypal) take about 5-6 days.
11. How long will it take for me to receive my order?
Once you’ve placed an order and successfully processed payment, you will receive an Order Confirmation via email. We process orders within 24 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays). Once the order has been packed you will receive an email informing you of the tracking number and carrier used. Standard delivery usually takes 1-3 working days for metropolitan areas and 7-10 working days for rural areas if you’re in Australia (longer for NT and WA customers). For international orders, processing and shipment may vary from 5-15 working days.
12. Some of the items I placed an order for are out of stock, what do I do next?
Generally an item or size will not be displayed if we are out of stock. However, in the very rare case you order an item and it is unavailable, one of our customer support will contact you. You will have the following options to choose from:
- substitute for a different product that is currently in stock
- wait for the backorder until it is received into stock
- receive a full refund
An estimated delivery date will be given should you choose any of the first 2 options above. Backordered products will be shipped as soon as they become available and you will be notified of the tracking number by email.
13. What happens if I’m not satisfied with the product I ordered?
That rarely happens, but just in case, please read through our Exchanges, Returns and Refund policy. Click on the link below to review the details:
As a general rule, we follow a 30-day No Hassles Guarantee for each item purchased. This means that you can pretty much request for exchange, return or refund within the given time frame after you receive your order. We value our customers and aim to be generous in our policies to make sure you are absolutely satisfied with your purchase.
Rest assured that RhinoLeather does not sell, trade, borrow, or loan client information to any other website or company. Your IP Address is only used to gather demographic information. Cookies will only be used to keep track of the products you place in your shopping cart or wish list.
Customers who place an order through our website will have their contact information and shipping address stored in our database. Please note that your financial information (i.e. Credit Card Number) is never stored in our database, making it impossible for anyone to gain unauthorized access to your sensitive financial information from our site.
You may visit our Terms and Policies section using the link below:
15. I happen to be in Sydney, do you have a store I can visit and try on some of your products?
We’d be glad to meet you in person, come and visit us! Here’s our address:
Unit 11/ 3 Clyde St
Rydalmere, Sydney, NSW, 2116
Off Victoria Rd (near Parramatta) - opposite Bunnings
We’re open from 9.30 am-1.30 pm on Monday - Thursday and 9.30 to 5.30pm on Friday - drop by if you can. On Saturdays we open by appointment, contact us on 02 8379 8281 or or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a suitable time.
16. I’m having problems navigating through your website, it doesn’t seem to load quickly or I can’t find what I’m looking for, what should I do?
Sorry about that. We're doing everything we can to make the new homepage as user-friendly as possible, but there are occasionally hiccups. If you find them before we do, please drop us a line. Tell us about the problem you’re having on 02 8379 8281 or send an email to email@example.com
17. The videos are not showing, how can I see them?
RhinoLeather videos are generally hosted on YouTube. If you're having trouble loading them on this website, try viewing the videos on YouTube instead. Tips on how you can view YouTube videos are located on the YouTube website – Click Here.